Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FEELINGS

People always say that writing out you feelings is supposed to make you feel better. But I have always been the type of person to express myself and just tell people how I feel. Even with my family. I'd rather tell a person how I feel about them at that time, Then just waiting and never tell them. Sooo on that note. The topic im going to express is "feelings"

As a male growing up in a pretty much traditional surrounding, Its gets kind of hard to express soft feelings towards somebody. Even with my Grandfather(the main Father Figure in My life) I tell him about different girls in my life and whats going on with school, and he barley cracks a smile about it. Even tho I know he really cares about what I'm talking about. But if he was to really smile and really act like he wanted to hear it, i probably wouldn't tell him.Especially with girls, I tend to wear my heart on my shoulder, Really putting my feelings out there. And there has been times that I was really emotionally hurt. So that's probably the reason why, I'm like this now toward girls. But growing up and watching movies and listening to different genres of music. You eventually kind of break out of that pattern. And that's what happened to Me. Especially me being a Black male. people often tend to think, Oh this Nigga Crying he must be gay, or soft, or just a crybaby, Which people are in-tilted to there opinion.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed reading this. i feel you. i used to think like this and looking back on it, i was ignorant and close minded.

    beautiful to see your okay with who you are .

    madd love .

    ReplyDelete