This week has been one of the most hurtful weeks for me In a long
time, Because I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. Thinking back at songs
like through the wire, I can fur sure feel where he was coming from.
Cause my mouth has been a bitch this whole week. It's been from shut
closed to drooling to being swollen, and much more. Not to mention
all the meds I've been on. One minute I have a lil energy and the next
minute I'm Fucking falling out to sleep. And Im sorry for the talks me
a naee had on the phone and where I couldn't think of nothing to say
because I was either sleepy or just trippin. But don't trip tho. Cause
next week should be totally different. And I'm trying to decide if I
want to put the pictures of my swollen face on here, and the pictures
of thee old teeth. I'm still trying to make that decision. cause I
don't want nobody saving those type of pictures of me. Cause that's
kinda personal. So in a way that kinda makes me a virgin to this
blogging stuff. Like I'm a blogger but Im not the kinda blogger to put
personal pictures on here yet. Cause this is the World Wide Web. Where
any body any where can see this stuff. So idk. Maybe one day soon. Or
who knows?
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol your funny.
ReplyDeletehope u feel better !
madd love .